- SERVOWAVE ACTION: When the lever is operated, the initial pad travel is faster, so only a slight lever movement is required to bring the pads into contact with the disc brake. The power multiplier factor then increases rapidly at the ''pad/disc'' contact point, so the lever travel is used to apply more braking power with greater control.
- I-spec II: The I-spec II technology provides a simple structure with a narrow brake lever clamp. This allows the rider to have more space on the handlebars and a cleaner look.
The Shimano MT520 calliper with a new 4-piston design, the MT520 hydraulic disc brake multiplies the confidence and fun of the rider.
- Connecting tube length: 1000 mm
- Standard brake pads: D03S resin, D02S metal
- Brake type: Hydraulic disc brake.
- Lever size (finger): 2 fingers
- Compatible shift lever holder: I-SPEC II
- Type of oil: Mineral
- Brake pin support: Fork
- Piston: 4
- Anti-loosening method: Elastic ring
- Clamp fixing bolt: 5 mm
- Coupling connection: Straight
- Bracket type (available for IS bracket with adaptor) Seat post mounting type
- Brake lever recommended: BL-MT501
- Recommended brake calliper: BR-MT500, BR-MT520
- Recommended disc brake: SM-RT70
- Colour: Black
Quick OverviewExcellent Shimano brakes for any type of MTB. E-Bike and Enduro. They will provide you with great braking safety.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.