- Use: MTB, Urban
- Breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX Performance Comfort shoe lining keeps feet dry
- Robust toe cap provides additional finger protection
- BOA L6 dial allows for fast and precise micro-adjustment
- EVA midsole and rubber outsole for pedaling efficiency and walking comfort
- Flexible mid-length shank and EVA cushioning for great performance when pedaling and walking
- Recommended pedals: PD-M8120, PD-T8000
- Weight: (size 42) 398 g
- BOA L6
Dial closure system with steel chords and nylon wires designed to face the long list of deficiencies found in traditional buckles. It can be adjusted to perfect perfection with a simple twist, free from the stretch, weight and discomfort of old-fashioned buckles. With this system, comfort durability are improved, guaranteeing a lightweight, fast and comfortable operation, and adjustment on the move.
SPD is a system that can be used on and off the bike. Makes pedalling more efficient with a wide range of shoes and pedals plus the hidden mechanism makes for a more comfortable walk. The SPD system means pedalling with more efficiency, stability and comfort.
- Upper Technology
The construction of the instep and closure systems is adapted to the characteristics of each rider's foot. Its wrap-around upper surrounds the entire foot with a uniform piece of leather, creating a better fit with fewer gaps between the shoe and the foot.
- GORE-TEX: Garments made from GORE-TEX fabric provide maximum comfort and protection in a wide range of activities and weather conditions. The GORE-TEX membrane is water and wind resistant ensuring that no water gets in while allowing your feet to breathe. How is this achieved? Its pores are 20,000 times smaller than raindrops, but 700 times larger than water vapour molecules. In this way, water cannot get in but perspiration can get out and the skin can breathe. Each membrane is tried and tested in the harshest weather conditions.
Quick OverviewVersatile shoes for all-weather touring, delivery or commuting.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.