- Use: MTB
- TPU composite and mesh upper offers a comfortable fit, enhanced breathability and durability
- BOA L6 dial allows for fast and precise micro-adjustment
- EVA midsole and rubber outsole for pedaling efficiency and walking comfort
- Flexible mid-length shank and EVA cushioning for great performance when pedaling and walking
- Recommended pedals: PD-M8120, PD-T8000
- Weight (size 42): 365 g
- BOA L6
Dial closure system with steel chords and nylon wires designed to face the long list of deficiencies found in traditional buckles. It can be adjusted to perfect perfection with a simple twist, free from the stretch, weight and discomfort of old-fashioned buckles. With this system, comfort durability are improved, guaranteeing a lightweight, fast and comfortable operation, and adjustment on the move.
SPD is a system that can be used on and off the bike. Makes pedalling more efficient with a wide range of shoes and pedals plus the hidden mechanism makes for a more comfortable walk. The SPD system means pedalling with more efficiency, stability and comfort.
- Upper Technology
The construction of the instep and closure systems is adapted to the characteristics of each rider's foot. Its wrap-around upper surrounds the entire foot with a uniform piece of leather, creating a better fit with fewer gaps between the shoe and the foot.
Quick OverviewIt is a shoe designed for the modality of MTB.