- Use: Road
- Mesh and TPU covered upper and synthetic leather material in optimised areas to provide a comfortable fit and light weight
- Wrap-around instep construction reduces overlap and provides a snug fit
- Seamless, integrated upper and midsole design sets a new standard for fit, stability and lightness
- BOA L6 dial on the instep strap comfortably and quickly attaches to a wide variety of foot forms
- Carbon fiber reinforced nylon midsole for power transfer
- Low-profile midsole stabilizes the foot and maximizes power transfer efficiency
- Compatible with SPD-SL cleats
- Last type: SHIMANO DYNALAST
- Most suitable pedal match: PD-R7000
- Increased cleat adjustment range
- Closure: 1 BOA L6 dial, 1 strap
- Upper: Synthetic leather + mesh
- Sole: TPU (tyre)
- Midsole: Carbon fiber reinforced nylon
- Stiffness index: 8
- Standard insole: Insole with adaptable reinforcement
- Weight: 241 g (size 42)
Superior last design with an optimized toe section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke Built in collaboration with professional runners, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long runs.
- BOA L6
Dial closure system with steel chords and nylon wires designed to face the long list of deficiencies found in traditional buckles. It can be adjusted to perfect perfection with a simple twist, free from the stretch, weight and discomfort of old-fashioned buckles. With this system, comfort durability are improved, guaranteeing a lightweight, fast and comfortable operation, and adjustment on the move.
Quick OverviewLightweight Shimano shoes with a sole designed for excellent performance on your road rides.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.