- Use: Road
- Provides lightweight actuation and precise brake control
- Adjustable brake pad set
- Durable quick-release fastener
- Anodized surface
- Arc size: 39-49 mm
- Brake type NEW SUPER SLR double pivot
- Maximum cover size: 28 mm
- Width of the tyre: 19 - 26
- NEW SUPER SLR: The design of the new SUPER SLR uses friction-reducing mechanisms in the caliper, lever and cable to improve response and modulation.
Also for the lever, the Servo Wave mechanism is adopted to achieve a quick contact of the shoe with the rim and a longer travel from the initial braking effect for better control. SLR is the essential factor of Shimano's dual pivot brake bridge that provides more braking power than conventional side-pull brakes.
- Dual-Pivot Caliper: The double pivot design has resulted in a lightweight, compact and durable braking system. Dual pivot brake bridges have made considerable progress in reducing tolerance and deflection as well as durability. They have achieved instant and safe braking response while ensuring a longer service life. In addition, the brake pads have 100% more durability, to help you enjoy highly responsive braking for longer periods of time.
Quick OverviewIt has a lightweight drive and precise braking power thanks to its SLR design and adjustable toe-in brake pads.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.