Characteristics of the frame:
- Full rim frame with wide one-piece lens
- Lens has ventilation slots to prevent fogging
- Lightweight, strong and durable Grilamid TR-90 material
- CNC moulding for maximum precision, symmetry and quality
- Non-toxic TPE non-slip pin tips with double injection moulding
- Weight: 27.1 g
- Single lens design for increased viewing angle and protection
- Exclusive Ridescape cycling lenses with an optimal fit for more contrast and quality in all conditions
- Full UV400 protection
- Water-repellent coating increases water repellency and keeps lenses cleaner
- Special anti-scratch treatment
- Interchangeable lenses
- Extremely lightweight, impact-resistant polyamide (PA) lenses for increased clarity
- Lens light transmission 38%
- Lens type: GR
- Travel case
- The glasses pouch can also be used to clean the lenses
- Lens Technology: SHIMANO lenses feature different polycarbonate substrates that feature increased impact resistance, reduced weight and performance over a wide temperature range. UV400 anti-scratch treatments ensure clear vision in all conditions. All SHIMANO lenses feature off-center optics to provide distortion-free vision that reduces eye fatigue.
- Ridescape: Enhances the cycling experience by improving the visual richness of the environment in different situations. Poor vision is not only distracting, it can reduce confidence, increase doubt, and cause you to misjudge distances or miss obstacles until it's too late. Ridescape's situation-specific cycling lenses are scientifically engineered to enhance colours and highlight objects and surfaces unique to each cycling environment. Environments that are normally dull, muted or flat will be more defined, vibrant and vivid.
Quick OverviewThey are ideal for the modality of Trail.