- For small hands
- Ultegra R8000 Series
- Colour: black
- Average weight: 568 g per pair
- Model: Shimano
- Steel Clamp
- Clamp diameter: 23.8 - 24.2
- Dual control handle
- Steel and resin gear lever
- For road 11 speed
- Sis Shimano Index System: system elements such as the indexing mechanism built into the shift lever, the frictionless rear indexing shift cable SIS and the smoothly operating rear derailleur constitute the Shimano Index System
- Free Stroke: Allows you to adjust the distance from the lever's starting position to the pad's contact point to suit any hand size, type of cycling and individual rider
- Servo Wave Action: When a Servo Wave Action brake lever is pulled, the initial pad travel is fast, so only a slight lever movement is needed to bring the pads into contact with the brake disc. The power multiplier factor then increases rapidly at the 'pad/disc' contact point, so the lever travel is used to apply more braking power with greater control
Quick OverviewThis shifter provides greater control in any condition for cyclists with smaller hands.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.