Shimano XC7 MTB Shoes White Grey Black
- Use: MTB, XC - Cross Country
- SHIMANO ULTREAD XC ultra-lightweight rubber outsole provides race-level grip and long-lasting performance
- Wrap-around instep construction reduces overlap and provides a snug fit
- Adjustable cleats allow riders to select and change cleats to suit their riding style and conditions
- Ultra-rigid and lightweight carbon fibre reinforced midsole
- Soft, high-density perforated synthetic leather and lightweight mesh/TPU combination provide excellent fit and comfort
- BOA L6 dual dials allow for quick micro-tension adjustments
- Adjustable Powerzone lacing guide securely holds the forefoot in place
- Low-profile midsole stabilizes the foot and maximizes power transfer and efficiency
- Heel stabilizer
- Compatible with SPD cleats
- Last type: Shimano Dynalast
- Most suitable pedal match: PD-M8100
- Closure: 2 BOA L6 dials, Powerzone guides
- Upper: Synthetic leather + mesh
- Sole: SHIMANO ULTREAD XC, Rubber
- Midsole: Fibreglass reinforced Nylon
- Stiffness index: 9
- Standard insole: Insole with adaptable reinforcement
- Weight: 320 g (size 42)
Superior last design with an optimized toe section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke Built in collaboration with professional runners, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long runs.
- BOA L6
Dial closure system with steel chords and nylon wires designed to face the long list of deficiencies found in traditional buckles. It can be adjusted to perfect perfection with a simple twist, free from the stretch, weight and discomfort of old-fashioned buckles. With this system, comfort durability are improved, guaranteeing a lightweight, fast and comfortable operation, and adjustment on the move.
Quick OverviewShimano shoes for mountain biking with racing performance.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.