The Shimano Deore XT M8100 levers adapt a wide variety of technologies to ensure the safety of the rider:
- SERVOWAVE ACTION: When the lever is operated, the initial pad travel is faster, so only a slight lever movement is required to bring the pads into contact with the disc brake. The power multiplier factor then increases rapidly at the "pad/disc" contact point, so the lever travel is used to apply more braking power with greater control.
- Reach Adjust: The brake lever is equipped with a range adjustment mechanism. The distance between the handlebar grip and the lever can be adjusted to suit any size of hand or type of discipline, as well as the individual preferences of the rider.
- I-SPEC EV that offers a wider range of adjustments for cyclists of different styles, preferences and body styles to achieve an optimal position. This improves the firmness of the brake lever by moving the position of the brake clamp inwards to create an additional point of contact between the handlebars and the lever. This additional reinforcement significantly increases control of the bike and brake gear, while maintaining the space between the clamp and the support point for other handlebar accessories.
- Free Stroke: Allows you to adjust the distance from the lever's starting position to the pad's contact point to suit any hand size, type of cycling and individual rider preference.
The Shimano Deore XT M8100 calliper offers light brake operation and reliable power in all conditions.
The Shimano Deore XT M8100 adapts the ONE-WAY BLEEDING technology developed by Shimano for quick and easy prevention of air in the hydraulic system. The oil path in the system has been streamlined to avoid air bubbles in the system. The passing of oil in one direction plus a mineral oil funnel tool provides an easy and clean purge system.
- Connecting tube length: 1000 mm and 1700 mm
- Standard brake pads: G03A resin (without fin), G04S metal (without fin)
- Optional brake pads: J03A resin (with fin), J04C metal (with fin)
- Brake type: Hydraulic disc brake
- Lever size (finger): 2 fingers
- Compatible shift lever holder: I-SPEC EV
- Type of oil: Mineral
- Brake pin support: Brake pin axle
- Piston: 2
- Anti-loosening method: Elastic ring
- Clamp fixing bolt: 5 mm
- Coupling connection: Banjo
- Bracket type (available for IS bracket with adaptor) Seat post mounting type
- Brake lever recommended: BL-M8100
- Recommended brake calliper: BR-M8100, BR-M8120
- Recommended disc brake: RT-MT800
- Disc brake measurements: 160 and 180 mm
- Brake fastening system: - Center lock
- Colour: Black
Quick OverviewIt offers great braking power and reliability.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.