Characteristics of the handle:
- Use: MTB
- Recommended brake calliper: BR-M9100, BR-M9110
- Brake type: hydraulic disc brake
- Handle size: for 2 fingers
- Perfect functioning
- Faster bounce between actions keeps the rider focused
- The cockpit layout is more flexible and more optimized for the ride
- Updated brake lever shape
- High rigidity
- 10% stiffer than M9000 even at high temperatures
- Weight: 312 g
- Magnesium master cylinder
- 26 g lighter (compared to BL/BR-M9000 with brake disc)
- Faster brake application with shorter free travel
Characteristics of the clamp:
- Use: MTB
- Brake type: hydraulic disc brake (rear)
- Brake lever recommended: BL-M9100
- Recommended disc brake: RT-MT900
- 2 pistons
- Tweezers compatible with Ice Technology tablets
- Clean and compact design
- Same braking power as 2-piston post-mount bracket (BR-M9100)
- Same frame requirements as Flat Mount for Road
- Compatible brake disc size: 140/160 mm
- Weight: 341 g
- One Way Bleeding: has been developed for quick and easy prevention of air in our hydraulic system. They have streamlined the oil path in the system to avoid air bubbles in the system. The passing of oil in one direction plus a mineral oil funnel tool provides an easy and clean purge system.
- I-SPEC EV: The increased range of adjustability allows adjustment for riders of different styles, preferences and body styles to achieve the optimal position. Ergonomic design, faster access to the handlebar and smooth operation enhance rider comfort and concentration.
Quick OverviewIt is a kit that consists of the brake lever and the brake caliper plus the brake hose.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.