- Sole: High Traction Contagrip
- Chassis: Advanced
- Mediasuela: EVA injected
- Template: Molded EVA and OrthoLite
- Upper material: Water resistant fabric
- Protective heel pad that offers stability and protection on the back of the foot
- Protective rubber toe cap, ideal for protecting the toes in mountain environments or roads
- Sensifit: wraps the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, which provides a secure, comfortable and virtually customizable fit around the entire system
- Quicklace: sturdy and minimalist laces for tying. Easy to put on, easy to remove
- Weight: 330 g (size 5.5 UK)
- Lightness: 5 out of 5
- Grip: 5 out of 5
- Stability: 4 out of 5
- Protection: 4 out of 5
- Breathability: 3 out of 5
- Durability: 4 out of 5
- OrthoLite: Combine a specific OrthoLite foam with an EVA heel cup. OrthoLite foam creates a cooler, dry, healthier and cushioned environment under the foot. It does not degrade or lose effectiveness with the passage of time. Contains recycled rubber tire to contribute to the protection of the environment. The EVA heel cup provides better heel support and greater cushioning
- Advanced Chassis: It is light and is located between the sole and the midsole. Maximize movement control, energy management and protection in the momentum to get a footstep that offers efficiency, stability and response
Quick OverviewEquip yourself with these shoes and descend as if your steps were driven by a pier, even in humid environments.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.