- Reinforced heel pad
- Tecno-3 system rotary locks very easy to use and with a firm fit
- Wide"soft instep 4" upper cushion, which triggers pressure through the upper closure on the instep
- Very well located ventilation holes
- Techpro Microfibre is a polyurethane microfibre which is made in Italy. It is considered an eco-friendly, highly technological and innovative leather, suitable for technical and sporting products requiring high levels of performance. Techpro microfibre features resistance, stability, lightness, water repellency and ecology.
- Tecno System 3 Push adjusts over the entire length of the shoe, adapting to the top to the shape of the foot for a custom fit. Sidi's famous replaceable and reliable closures are enhanced with a new patented Sidi Wire material that is non-binding for intuitive, effortless adjustments on the fly. Like most small Sidi parts, the Techno-3 Push buckle is repairable and replaceable. It can even be adjusted on the move, thanks to an innovative button that can be pressed to lift the buckle for easy adjustment. Sidi Tallone highly secure Velcro.
- Antishock heel for walking. Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad. The heel pad on the Millennium 5 outsole has a new design and is very lightweight. Single Twelve Carbon Compound.
- Techpro Microfibre has a Hydro and anti-mould treatment, which eliminates the appearance of moulds and bacteria. Techpro Microfibre is Oeko-Tex certified, contains no harmful substances and complies with legal restrictions.
Quick OverviewThe Sidi Genius 10 shoes stand out for their carbon composite sole which is positioned in the mid-range segment, and their ability to replace the back heel section which is the part that usually gets worn down the quickest.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.