- Use: Road
- Upper fabric made of microfiber mesh
- Highly ventilated carbon sole
- Techpro microfiber: This is a PU microfiber material made in Italy that we can define as ecological leather with a high technological and innovative content, suitable for technical-sports products that require high levels of performance. It has characteristics of strength, stability, lightness, water repellency and eco-compatibility. It undergoes a Hydro treatment to reduce water absorption and anti-mildew, to exclude the formation of mould and bacteria. The Techpro Microfibre is Oeko-Tex certified, contains no harmful substances and respects legal limits.
- Techno-4 Push System: The mechanism with a single rotor to reduce the weight of the shoe, ensures a micrometric and precise closure. To highlight the speed of tension release, decidedly improved compared to the other mechanisms of the Sidi. Another technology belonging to the Italian brand Sidi is the possibility of replacing all the components of the Tecno-4.
- High Security Velcro: Velcro strap that closes the front of the shoe. It is hidden inside plastic coating that stick when the belt is closed. This system makes the closure more secure and the strap becomes immovable from its position.
- Integrated heel: The heel is integrated, newly designed and lightweight, reinforced to prevent deformation after prolonged stress and pressure. Anatomically shaped, it stabilizes and supports the foot when pedaling. REFLEX inserts in the heel provide greater safety to the athlete on the road, helping to signal the presence of the cyclist in poor visibility conditions.
- Non-slip heel: Sidi cycling shoes are equipped with a replaceable polyurethane heel.
- Vent Carbon 16 sole: It adopts a lightweight, replaceable polyurethane heel to improve walkability and an integrated, replaceable air inlet. The main advantages of the sole are not only greater energy transfer, thanks to its lightness and rigidity, but also greater comfort at high temperatures. It is designed with an integrated air inlet and air ducts for ventilation and heat dissipation. The air inlet can be opened or closed, for optimum comfort in all seasons. It is handmade, exclusively with woven carbon fiber, which maximizes rigidity by allowing a minimum degree of controlled toe flexing. This carefully studied bending biomechanically relieves stress on the tendons in the footbed and helps improve circulation. A cleat alignment scale is printed on the sole, allowing 10 mm forward and backward adjustment and the possibility of memorising the Look cleat position, making it easy to replace it. In triathlon, the air intake also acts as a water drain, significantly improving the comfort of the foot after passing through the water.
Quick OverviewTo commemorate Sidi's 60th anniversary, a very special shoe was created. It brings a new vision of style, performance in a lightweight chassis, all with the world-class durability of Sidi, handcrafted in Italy.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.