It comes with a very light 2.0Ah rechargeable battery with an operating time of 13 hours in minimum mode, 8 hours in medium mode and 5 hours in maximum mode. The battery, which weighs only 85 grams, is placed in the battery holder on the back of the head. There is a built-in low battery warning and a standby mode, which automatically adjusts the light to a setting that ensures you return home safely with 30 minutes of guaranteed light.
- Slim and light 2.0Ah battery
- 600 true lumens
- Silva Intelligent Light: Combination of long-range spot and close flood light
- Silva Flow Light: Vary the light pattern according to your activity
- Comfortable fit thanks to the wide, non-slip headband
- Super low mode (80 lm): Maximises burn time
- Battery level indicator and low battery warning
- Standby mode ensures at least 30 minutes of use
- Large on/off button: Easy to operate even when wearing gloves
- Water-resistance: Both light and battery meet IPX5 requirements
2 accessories included:
- Battery holder to keep the battery in place and for comfort when wearing the battery on the headband
- Cable guide to hold the cable in place on the headband
Quick OverviewThis Silva model is ideal for runners looking for a multi-purpose head light.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.