Rossignol Speed 120 Ski Boots amplify the award-winning features of the Allspeed range, offering power and precision in a 104 mm last that fits different-shaped feet. The shell is designed to reduce weight and for full energy transmission and adjustable flex to refine your ski technique. The boot is designed to emulate the natural shape of the foot and is thermally moulded to ensure a precise fit. The easy entry design allows the foot to slide effortlessly into the boot.
- Relaxed Fit: The 104 mm last is wider in the forefoot, toecap and ankle to provide more comfort and support all day long
- Reduced weight, total power: the Engineered Sensor Matrix technology shell reduces the weight of the boot and allows for direct energy transfer to the ski
- Adjustable flex: A simple adjustment of the backbone provides a greater range of flex so that power, performance and comfort can be customized
- Easy-entry: The use of a softer plastic around the upper allows the boot flap to be opened more easily and the foot to enter and exit without problems
- Customized precision and comfort: The boots are 100% customizable for comfort, precision and energy transmission
- Support and warmth with insulation Thinsulate Stretch technology insulates and offers improved support to the foot for easier skiing
- Gripwalk-compatible design (not included)
- Approximate weight 1/2 pair: 1.97kg (size 26.5)
- Boot hardness: 120
- Last: 104
- Shaft material: Polyurethane
- Shell material: Polyurethane
- Lining material: Custom Optisensor T2, one-piece toecap
- Handgrip width: 40 mm
- Fastening material: 100 % Aluminium, 4 Micro adjustment, teeth adjustable in three positions, diagonal buckles
- Polyurethane midsole compatible with Gripwalk fastening system
Gripwalk outsoles feature a rubber tread and curved toe cap for natural movement and increased traction.
- Sensor Matrix
- Injected Easy Entry
The use of a softer plastic around the upper allows the boot flap to be opened more easily and the foot to enter and exit comfortably.
- Relaxed Fit
- The Relaxed Fit version has a 104 mm last is wider in the forefoot, toecap and ankle to provide more comfort and support all day long
- Flex Adjustment
- 3M Thinsulate Stretch
The Flex Adjustment allows for a greater range of bending so that power, performance and comfort can be customized through a simple rear screw adjustment.
3M Thinsulate is a lightweight synthetic insulation developed by 3M that provides warmth and comfort in cold and wet conditions throughout the day. 3M Thinsulate Stretch technology offers more elasticity, increased freedom of movement and improved support in the foot for easier skiing.
Quick OverviewBuckle up and enjoy carving comfortably all day long.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.