Ski Pants Burton Covert L Dark Blue
- two-layer DryRide fabric (10,000 mm / 5,000 g) is extremely breathable, waterproof and quick-drying
- Bluesign-approved materials use only safe chemical products and reduce the impact of their manufacture on humans and the planet
- Offers breathability for low to medium-intensity activities. - The ventilation mesh improves breathability during more intense activities and warmer temperatures
- Fully-sealed seams create the best seal against bad weather
- Living Lining provides constant temperature regulation without adding volume or weight
- Test-I-Cool ventilation with hook-free mesh lining
- Microfibre zipped hand warmer pockets, Velcro fastening back pockets, cargo pocket with Velcro fastening and zipped pocket on the thigh
The bluesign certification is not just an ecolabel. Due to the global focus on industrial standards, not only has the final consumer’s safety been taken into account, but also other aspects, including workplace health, and water and air emissions. As well as these crucial aspects, the principle of conserving resources is also an essential element of the bluesign certification. The independent bluesign certificate guarantees that the entire production chain only uses components and carries out processes that are harmless to people and the environment.
It is Burton's benchmark technology in terms of waterproofing and breathability, found in all of their outerwear. Waterproof fabrics are rated in mm: basically, the higher the number, the more waterproof they are. DryRide products have a minimum 10,000 mm rating. DryRide technology ensures you'll always stay dry. It doesn't matter if it's raining or snowing, with DryRide you know you'll be protected.
Quick OverviewOptimal performance at a bargain price. Without doubt, the best deal out there.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.