Sleeping Bag Mammut Relax Fibre 5C Green
- Main composition: 52% Polyester, 48% Polyamide. Lining: 100% Polyester
- Interior composition: 100% Polyester
- Ecology: bluesign, Recycling, PFC Free DWR
- Washing instructions: Machine wash (max. 30ºC), do not bleach, do not iron, do not dry clean
- Weight: 770g filling
- Comfort temperature: 5C
- Limit temperature: 0C
- Extreme Temperature: -16C
- Inner width in the foot area: 55cm
- Maximum interior width: 85cm
- Restful sleep thanks to a new form of sleeping bag
- Intuitive climate regulation with a 2-way central zipper
- Comfortable and soft material on the hood reduces noise and increases comfort.
- Includes a deep sleep mask and earplugs to reduce light and noise
- Improved YKK zipper prevents jamming of materials.
- Inner pocket for storing valuables
- Supplied with a packing bag
- Revised anatomical footrest for comfort without extra weight
- Zippered garage reduces cold areas at the end of the zipper
- Insulating coating along the zipper to protect from cold bridges and improve climate comfort
- Insulation chamber around the opening of the hood to protect from cold and wind
- PFC-free DWR treatment
- Lining made of 100% recycled polyester
A bluesign product is made with at least 90%/30% bluesign approved materials/accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer safety, responsible use of resources and minimal impact on humans and the environment.- PFC-free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are virtually non-biodegradable. Mammut has set itself the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with high-performance alternatives.- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories that manufacture its products. Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation, and systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain.
Quick OverviewA revolutionary sleeping bag for warm nights outdoors or in a caravan.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.