Bont's forward lateral support ensures neutral forefoot position and alleviates common problems associated with pronation and supination. These problems often result in improper tracking of the knees that cause injuries along with the hip and back pain. The anatomical shape of the heel shoe of the Bont shoes provides greater stability during the traction phase of the pedaling stroke and the ascending stroke. This stabilization is achieved without any mechanical operation or on the tightening of straps / cords that allows greater comfort and blood circulation.
- Top and lining with Durolite, extremely durable and lightweight
- The Micro Grid of Bont Cycling allows a greater precision in the placement and adjustment of the lath
- Bidirectional micro-administration of the IP1 BOA dial and new top design that wraps and pulls the foot back without any excess pressure
- The anatomical modeling of Bont cycling shoes allows the foot to function in its most efficient and anatomically correct position
- Possibility of being molded throughout the chassis providing the cyclist not only with the cycling shoe more anatomically, but also the ability to fine tune the fit
Quick OverviewLighter, stronger and faster. Designed for speed and comfort.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.