Snowshoes TSL Outdoor 418/438 Up & Down Grip orange (pair)
- Wasp size: allows a natural and comfortable walking
- Design 3D: maximum grip under the foot, both downhill and uphill
- Lock Adjustment: easy to adjust, this adjustment allows to keep the boot memorization
- Memory Lock System: system that allows a fast, optimal closing and with memorization of the front volume of the boot
- Zip fastening that allows you to fit quickly and accurately. Very sharp grip
- Noise and Shock Absorber (SSAS)
UP & Down rise height: allows to reduce the effects of slope and improve considerably the comfort of walking both in ascent and descent
TSL grip that guarantees an unbeatable grip in the ascent, in normal position and in the descent with all types of snow:
- Design 3D: maximum grip under the foot, both in inclination and ascent
- Front nail
- 6 + 2 interchangeable steel crampons
- Side blades
- Includes covers for storage and transport
- Weight: 960 g (size 418); 1030 g (size 438)
- Dimensions: 57.5 x 21 cm (size 418); 64 x 22.5 cm (size 438)
- All sizes are suitable for boots between sizes 35 and 46
Sizes: 418 (for people between 40 and 80 kg); 438 (for people between 60 and 120 kg)
Quick OverviewThe TSL Outdoor 418/438 Up & Down Grip snowshoe is designed for regular use on very rough terrain. Technical model with good grip thanks to the side grips Up & Down and the memorization of the size of the boot.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.