- 3D.DOTS provide an "Acupressure" effect to activate blood circulation and absorption of impact, which prevents pressure points and chafing
- The 3D.DOTS located on the back of the sock help protect the Achilles tendon as they serve as a shock absorber to prevent friction and pressure
- They allow to evacuate the humidity thanks to the air that circulates freely between the points, leaving the foot cool and dry
- The 3D.DOTS provide maximum grip preventing the foot from slipping
Other features of the Compressport Pro Racing Socks V2 Socks:
- 1HEMLESS LAYER: Single layer hem. Without seams and without rubber, the top part of the sock does not compress the ankle, therefore relieving pressure in this area
- ULTRA-VENTILATION MESH: Ultra-ventilated areas around the ankle and toe to give a greater feeling of lightness and comfort
- IMPROVED ARCHSTIM SUPPORT: Pyramidal shape of the arch support improves the ergonomics and efficiency of the sock. Maintaining the same tension, the ventilation areas around the plantar arch make it more breathable and comfortable
Sizes: T1 - 34/36, T2 - 37/39, T3 - 40/42, T4 - 43/45, T5 - 46/48
Quick OverviewBorn in 2011, the Pro Racing Socks from Compressport were a great success worldwide since they entered the market. Now Compressport presents an improved version with new ventilation zones and a new support for the plantar arch. The Compressport Pro Racing Socks V2 Bike socks have an extra high cut for a professional cyclist look.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.