- 2 1/2-layer membrane with wide lycra panels
- All the fabrics used in its manufacture (membrane and sides) are bi-elastic
- The panel design prioritizes protection in the most exposed areas and optimizes moisture transfer from perspiration
- Adjusted pattern that allows excellent freedom of movement and excellent aerodynamics
- Three outer pockets and reflective elements
The Spiuk Boreas bibtight balances both needs. Your body temperature will remain constant thanks to the ErgodryWarm fabric used to make Boreas trousers. A fabric that besides being lightweight, is very comfortable and elastic so that your movements are not limited. You'll pedal freely. And remember: from fall to winter you start cementing the peak and look for spring outings.
- Trousers with straps in Ergodrywarm fabric
- Dual density chamois Elastic Interface NICE for men
- Integrated straps with bi-elastic MagicCarbon fabric for optimal fit
- Rear mesh for better breathability
- Zippers on legs and reflective elements
Quick OverviewSpiuk equipment is designed for maximum breathability and comfort.