The Spiuk Domo helmet stands out for its lightness and ventilation. A helmet with thin lines and elegant colours that adapts to your professional needs. The ventilated structure helps you to survive long days of pedalling under the sun without sacrificing comfort or protection. The micrometric dial, and Incage system provide the extra safety you need. So nothing can stop you taking your performance to the limits.
- Extraordinarily comfortable cycling helmet
- Ideal for long distances or high temperatures
- Micrometric Domo dial and ArrowHead dividers
- Large front ventilation area and Airflow 360º architecture for constant airflow
- Incage internal reinforced skeleton that improves response to impacts
- Airflow Architecture: An internal structural helmet design with channels that connect the front vents with the rear vents. Large front vents allow a large volume of air to enter. Thanks to the continuous internal tunnel structure, it achieves efficient airflow. The air in contact with the head is constantly renewed, transporting any excess generated heat out the rear vents. The result is excellent cooling and superior aerodynamic performance compared to conventional internal structures.
- Arrow Head: The Arrow Head system allows the lateral sliders to be perfectly adjusted to guarantee an excellent ergonomic fit. An innovative system that improves the comfort and safety of a cyclist.
Quick OverviewDiscover the perfect combination between lightness, ventilation and style with the Spiuk Domo Helmet! The professional-level design guarantees maximum protection and a comfortable fit for any activity. The fine lines and elegant colours will ensure you look great and stay safe. Experience the latest in safety, comfort and style in the Spiuk helmet!
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.