Features Spiuk Top Ten waterproof jacket:
- Hydro Repellent. The water-repellent treatment applied to the external face of the tissue rejects water and fat, keeping the tissue as dry as possible. In this way it prevents these external elements (water, oils, grease, etc ...) from penetrating between the fibers, which facilitates the subsequent washing and maintenance of the garment.
- Bielastic. Fabrics with elasticity in both directions that provide greater comfort and fit.
- Breathable. The breathable fabrics guarantee a good air circulation, optimizing the air permeability and therefore the quick evacuation of the humidity with what is achieved a greater comfort of use.
- M2V Team. Thetwe-M2W is a microporous membrane made from a waterproof and windproof Teflon base developed to withstand the most adverse weather conditions. It is ultralight and elastic and allows an optimal transpiration and thermal maintenance, which provides a wide comfort in its use for multiple sports activities. The functions of this membrane are shown schematically in the diagram below.
Water Column: 15,000 gr./m2
Breathability Index: 730 gr./m2
- Reflex. Reflective material in the dark.
- Flatlock Seams. Union of fabrics by elastic multi-channel yarns, which becomes a very flat finish without loss of elasticity in both directions.
Quick OverviewVery light and comfortable jacket that will protect you in case of wind, rain or sudden changes in temperature. It must be part of your cycling equipment.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.