- PTFE reduces friction and energy consumption
- Based waxing formula that reduces contact between metals
- It excels in dry and dusty conditions
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Prevents chain wear
- Does not attract contaminants
- Ideal for MTB, road and cyclocross
- Can be applied to the chain, shift controls and gear changes
How to use:
- Step 1: Clean the chain thoroughly before application
- Step 2: Induce the transmission chain once dry
- Step 3: Apply a moderate amount of Muc-Off Dry PTFE Chain Lube to the inside of each link of the chain while the pedals are rotated in reverse motion
- Step 4: Clean any excess lubricant
Our formula does not contain CFC.
It contains polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) that greatly reduces friction, wear and energy consumption.
Suitable conditions for dry driving.
Quick OverviewThe Muc-Off Dry PTFE Chain Lube spray helps lubricate all parts of the bicycle's transmission for a long time.