- Suunto 9
- USB cable
- Quick referenced guide
- Warranty leaflet
- Intelligent battery modes
- Wrist HR
- Over 80 sport modes
- GPS navigation
- Water resistant up to 100 m
- Proved resistance
- Measurements 50 x 50 x 16.5 mm / 1.97 x 1.97 x 0.65 "
- Weight 72 g / 2.54 oz
- Wrist sizes: 130-230 mm
- Strap width: 24 mm
- Customisable watch faces
- Touch screen lock during exercise
- Touch screen
- Colour screen
- Battery indicator: percentage/icon
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Upgradable firmware
- Date, time
- Dual time
- Integrated wrist heart rate
- Countdown timer
- Automatic timekeeping
- Vibration alert
- LED backlight
- Configurable backlight brightness/mode
- Button lock during exercise
- Resolution 320 x 300
- Bezel material: Stainless steel
- Glass material: Mineral glass
- Case meterial: - Glass fibre reinforced polyamide
- Strap material: Silicone
- Connectivity (between devices) Bluetooth Smart
- Compatible with Suunto Movescount
- Compatible with Suunto Movescount App
- Compatible with Suunto app
- Phone notifications on the watch
- Compatible with online sports communities Strava, TrainingPeaks, MapMyFitness and others (available in Suunto Movescount.com)
- Watch software updates from cloud
- Smartphone compatibility
- Compatible with common models
Quick OverviewWhen you have your mind set on a certain goal or adventure, you want to make sure your watch can also go the distance. With almost 120 hours of continuous exercise tracking, the Suunto 9 is built to last. Just like you!
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.