The lightweight compact composite housing with elastomer or elastic rubber strap is comfortable to wear either on the wrist or with a drysuit. The screen's tough mineral glass protects it from scratches and the large buttons are easy to press with or without gloves. Easily transfer dive logs to your mobile phone via Bluetooth. In the Suunto app you can relive and share your diving adventures and create a complete dive history, enriching your logs with photos, comments and location. It allows you to review and analyse dive data such as dive time, maximum depth, device settings and gas consumption for up to 10 transmitters (when using a Suunto Tank POD transmitter, not included). The Suunto app is available on the App Store and Google Play.
- Submersibility up to 80 m
- Weight: 154 g
- Bezel Material: Compound
- Lens Material: Mineral glass
- Shell material: Reinforced composite
- Strap material: elastomer, elastic rubber
- Suunto Fused RGBM 2 full continuous decompression algorithm
- Digital compass with tilt compensation up to 45º
- Trimix (gas mixture)
- Gas switching between a maximum of up to 10 gases (oxygen 5-99% and helium 0-95%)
- Rebreather: up to 10 diluents (oxygen 5-99% / helium 0-95%)
- Upgradeable firmware
- Optional wireless air integration: current tank pressure and remaining air time via Suunto Tank Pod transmitter (not included). Up to 10 transmitters can be managed
- Display resolution: 320 x 240
- Type of battery: Lithium-ion rechargeable
- Metric and Imperial Units
- Diary memory: 200 h or 400 dives (whichever comes first)
- Languages: EN, FR, ES, IT, NL, PT, SV, FI, RU, PL, KO, ZH, DE, NO, CS, DA, JA, ZH, TW
- Manufactured and tested in Finland
Quick OverviewThe Suunto EON Core dive computer is compact with an easy-to-read color display, rechargeable battery and wireless connectivity with the Suunto app.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.