- Use: Road, Cyclocross, XC, Enduro and E-Bike
- Size: 140 mm
- UCI-approved for road competitions
- Small holes on the surface show when it is time to replace the disc
- Compatible with all organic and sintered pads Optimized for SwissStop EXOTherm2 and Disc RS
- Heat and structure simulations: the structure of each design was tested under braking forces ranging from typical hand pressure to theoretical maximums. The critical pressure points in the structure were identified in order to maximize the strength and rigidity of the disc.
- Air flow analysis: computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulations were performed to study air flow over the disc surface and through the cutouts. A variety of profiles were tested to determine the effects of asymmetric holes and to optimize the cooling effect of airflow on surfaces.
- Final design: the final design was confirmed and visualized by further thermal and structural simulations. In order to balance light weight with reliable thermal management and structural performance, a two-piece design was chosen: a 7075-T6 aluminium alloy spider and a SUS410 stainless steel brake track.
- Laboratory testing: Laboratory testing of the Catalyst disc rotor confirmed the results of the engineering simulations.
Quick OverviewIt has a high durability even in the most extreme conditions.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.