- Type of roller trainer: Intelligent interactive direct transmission with electronic brake
- Magnets: 8 powerful neodymium magnets
- Transmission: None
- Electrical requirements: 110-240 volts (EU Plug)
- Power indicator: (Watts) None
- Connection indicator: (ANT/BT) 2 LEDs
- Upgradable Firmware: Yes
- Suitable cassettes: Not suitable for Specialised SCS, Shimano & SRAM system: Speed: 8-11 t/m. Campagnolo structure SRAM XD and XD-R frame (sold separately)
- Suitable axis: Rear fork width: Race 130mm, MTB 135mm, 142mm and 148mm. Available adaptors: 135 x 10mm
- Suitable bikes: Road, triathlon and mountain
- Supplied with: 142x12mm & 148x12mm quick release direct transmission, 1 month subscription to Tacx Premium software. Quick release for racing bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Max. incline 16%
- Descent simulation: No
- Tightening torque: max. 41Nm
- Braking force: max. 120N
- Flywheel: Actual of 7.6kg
- Mass inertia: 31.2kg
- Calibration: Downhill cycling
- Surface occupied (length x width): 670 x 642mm (26.4 x 25.3in)
- Height: 460 mm (18.1in)
Folded dimensions: (Length x width x height) Not foldable
- Weight: 23.6kg
- Wireless communication: ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth
- (EU Plug)
Quick OverviewThe iconic FLUX Smart has been updated to FLUX 2 Smart. Compared to its predecessor, it is fitted with a larger, more robust resistance unit and a heavier steering wheel. This has resulted in a wider simulation range, better rolling sensation and more accurate power measurement.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.