- Magnets: 32 neodymium magnets
- Electrical requirements 110-240 V (EU Plug)
- Multicolour LED power indicator on base
- Connection indicators (ANT+/BLUETOOTH) 2 LED indicators
- Compatible sprockets: Shimano and SRAM: speed from 8 to 11. Campagnolo, SRAM XD and XD-R frames (sold separately). Not suitable for the specialised SCS system
- Compatible axles: Front wheel compatibility. Quick release on road and mountain bikes (5mm); quick release on direct drive bikes with 142 x 12mm and 148 x 12mm adapters; 1 month Tacx Premium software
- Max. power: 2200 Watts
- Maximum inclination: 25%
- Descent simulation: Yes
- Maximum torque: 85 N m
- Max. break force: 250 N
- Virtual inertia flywheel
- Mass inertia Variable to 125kg (275.6lbs)
- Calibration: No calibration required
- Size: 575 x 750mm
- Height: 550mm
- Dimensions when folded: (620 x 260 x 440mm)
- Weight: 21.5kg
- Wireless communication: ANT+ connectivity and Bluetooth wireless technology
- Controls: Smartphone, Tablet, computer with ANT+, stand-alone mode and with connection to a computer via the ANT+ antenna
- Output: Speed, cadence and power
- Reading: Smartphone, Tablet, bike computer and ANT+ antenna-equipped computer
- Accuracy: <1%
- (EU Plug)
Quick OverviewDiscover Tacx NEO 2 Smart, the ultimate indoor cycling trainer. Featuring surrounding features that make you feel like you're really pedalling outdoors, this new direct transmission training roller also includes pedal analysis capabilities and other enhancements that make it one of the quietest, most realistic and accurate rollers on the market.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.