- Type of roller trainer: Intelligent interactive training roller with electronic brake
- Magnets: 8 powerful neodymium magnets
- Transmission: 30Mm roller
- Electrical requirements: 110-240 volts
- Power indicator: (Watts) None
- Connection indicator: (ANT/ BT) None
- Upgradable Firmware: Yes
- Suitable bikes: Racing, triathlon and mountain, possibly with floating axle, 29' wheel with Tacx training tyre
- Suitable axis: Rear fork width: Race 130mm, MTB 135mm. Adaptors are available for other widths
- Supplied with: Quick release for racing bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Max. power (40km/h) 950 watts
- Max. incline 7%
- Descent simulation: No
- Tightening torque max. 16.3 Nm
- Braking force max. 48 N
- Actual Flywheel: of 1,6kg
- Mass inertia: 11.8kg
- Calibration: Downhill cycling
- Surface occupied: (length x width) 675 × 650mm (26.6 × 25.6in)
- Height: 410mm (18.1in)
- Folded dimensions: (Length x width x height) 565 × 410 × 245mm (22.2 × 16.1 × 9.65in)
- Weight: 9.08kg (20lbs)
- Wireless communication: ANT+ FE-C, open Bluetooth Smart
- Control by means of: Standalone connection, Computer via ANT+ antenna, Bike computers ANT+ FE-C, Smartphone, Tablet
- Results: Cadence, Power, Speed
- Reading: Computer with ANT+ antenna, bike computer, Sports watch, Smartphone, Tablet
- Accuracy: <5%
Quick OverviewThe Vortex Smart offers all the features you need for a fully interactive indoor cycling experience. Connects to popular training apps such as Zwift, Tacx and TrainerRoad. The resistance unit is enclosed in a sound absorbing enclosure. In addition, the wheel design on the roller facilitates preparation and storage. This roller is the perfect training tool for the winter.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.