- Sets up in one: the interior and the flysheet are connected, making it quick and easy to pitch the tent
- Provides good headroom for shelter when the weather turns bad
- Pegging out is even easier with combined pegging points for the inner and flysheet
- Provides plenty of ventilation, with vents under the hoods at each end
- The door zips allow the front vent to be adjusted depending on weather conditions and the top of the inner door includes a mesh panel
- Its high-performance flysheet and groundsheet fabrics are fully taped to provide complete protection from the elements
- Superflex T6 poles for strength and stability
- No. of people: 2
- Approximate weight: 2,45 kg
- Doors: 1
- Seasons: spring, summer and autumn
- Dimensions folded: 30 x 21 cm
- Pegs: 15 x Alloy "V" Angle
- Guylines: 10 x reflective yellow
- Flysheet: 68d 210T R/S PU 4000mm FR WR C6
- Inner door: 68d 210T R/S BR / FR
- Groundsheet: 68d 190t PU 5000mm FR WR C6
- Superflex rods
Superflex rods are 7001 T6 extruded aluminium rods for use in Wild Country tents. The pole diameter is selected to suit each particular tent model. The colour-coded rods have pre-curved sections for stress conditions and superior anodising treatments to reduce breakage and improve durability.
Quick OverviewWith a generous interior with a height of 105 cm offering good headroom.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.