The North Face Arctic Parka Black White Women
- Adjustable and removable built-in hood with synthetic hair also removable.
- Adjustable rear hood membrane with buckle
- Center zipper on front
- Elastic band at back of waist to enhance figure
- Raglan sleeve details
- Inner elastic cuffs
- Snap-on logo on collar
- Zippered hand pockets with opening on the back
- Opening on the bottom with functional snaps
- Padded interior
- Embroidered logo on the bottom of the left sleeve and on the top of the back
- Interior pocket for multimedia devices
- Fabric (exterior): DryVent two-layer 52% polyester, 35% cotton, 13% nylon
- Fabric (lining): 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Insulation: 550 Fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified Goose Down
- Responsible Down Standard:
It is an independent and voluntary global standard, which means that companies can choose to certify their products to the RDS, even if there is no legislation requiring them to do so. The RDS was developed and reviewed over three years, with input from animal welfare groups, industry experts, brands and retailers. The standard recognises and rewards best practice in animal welfare.
Quick Overview“Stay dry and warm from the cold of winter with this sophisticated feminine style parka with goose down padding.”
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.