The North Face Blue Kazoo Eco -7C Regular Sleeping Bag Blue White
The trapezoidal thermal chambers on the sides reduce cold spots and retain their insulating capacity; and the 2/3 zip is easy to use to open if you need some fresh air. And if you move a lot when you sleep, don't worry, as it has elastic cords so that you can attach it to the mat so that it doesn't move while you sleep at your ease.
- 700 cuin recycled down filling with a high compression capacity that retains the warm air inside and its resilience for season after season of use
- Fully insulated hood with close-fitting collar to keep out the cold and keep your head warm
- Trapezoidal thermal compartments on the sides house the down, reduce cold spots and do not lose their thermal capacity
- The 2/3 side zip makes it easy to get in and out of the sleeping bag and lightens its weight
- The elastic cords at the back of the bag attach to the mat so that the mat does not move when sleeping
- Compressible transport bag included
- Outer material: 20D recycled nylon with durable water repellent (DWR) finish without perfluorocarbons (PFCs)
- Thermal insulation: 700 cuin recycled down filling
- Temperature: -7 º C
- Total weight: 800 g
- Inside length: 197 cm
- Maximum user height: 183 cm
- Shoulder circumference: 157 cm
- Circumference of the hip: 145 cm
- Circumference of feet: 107 cm
- Bag size: 22.9 x 39.4 cm
- Type of bag: Mummy
- RDS-certified down
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certification guarantees that our natural goose down filling is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Down is the best insulator in the world in terms of warmth/weight ratio.
Quick OverviewWhen space is at a premium when travelling, the Blue Kazoo Eco sleeping bag is perfect, thanks to its perfect combination of thermal insulation, light weight and compressibility.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.