The North Face Cirque Down PrimaLoft Jacket Beige Black
- 100% polyester body fabric, 100 D x 100 D, 144 g/m2 with mechanical stretch in all four directions
- Body lining fabric made of high strength 100% nylon 20 D x 20 D and 43 g/m2 tear resistant fabric
- Lining on body sides and elbows: 91% nylon, 9% elastane stretch fabric 20 D x 30 D and 64 g/m2
- Anti-snow flap lining fabric Taffeta 100% nylon 70 D x 70 D and 70 g/m 2
- 550 cuin goose down insulation with RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certification from Control Union in the centre section
- 133g PrimaLoft Silver synthetic fibre thermal insulation in the underarms and side panels
- Large fixed hood with high collar
- Rib-knit collar with rib knitted collar lining
- Reinforced snow skirt, elastic in all four directions and detachable with buttons
- Side pockets with zipper closure
- Interior pocket for multimedia devices with input port
- Two inner elastic pockets for glasses
- Ventilation zips under the arms
- Ribbed knit wrist gaiters
- Secure zipped wrist pocket with glasses wipe
- Weight: 1120 g
- Down with RDS certificate
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certificate guarantees that our goose down filling has been ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down is the thermal insulator with the best warmth-to-weight ratio.
- PrimaLoft Silver Insulation
A high-performance insulation with a full spectrum of functions to cope with the elements. A great warmth-to-weight ratio that means you don't need more volume to keep warm. Absorbs less moisture to keep you dry and warm. Allows the passage moisture to avoid the cold and sweat. Easy to compress for storage in confined spaces or to combine with other garments. It stands out for its unparalleled soft feel and great shape.
Quick OverviewIt looks like a city jacket, and it might be, but the Cirque down-filled jacket is made for the slopes.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.