The North Face Dryzzle FutureLight Full Zip Short Trousers Black
- Recycled content: Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of natural raw materials
- Waterproof: The waterproof material provides an impenetrable barrier against moisture to guarantee that the material always stays dry
- Breathable: Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature to keep you comfortable at all times
- DWR Water-repellent: - Durable water-repellent finish (DWR) to protect against light rain
- Straight cut, straight leg
- FutureLight three-layer waterproof, breathable and seam-sealed shell fabric
- Outer side in soft, recycled stretch fabric and reverse side in stretch and recycled knit for comfort and warmth
- 100 % wind-resistant material
- Partially elastic waistband with smooth thermo-adherent fabric front
- Covered integral side zippers
- Rear pocket with polyurethane (PU) zippered view
- Rear pocket with elastic loop for more compression capacity
- Knee joint
- Low with adjustable loop with push button
- Reinforcement patches for more durability
- Hidden zipper and snap button
- Crotch length: 76.2 cm
- Weight: 410 g
- Tissue main body: 50D three-layer FutureLight, 100% recycled polyester, knit-reinforced fabric with durable water-repellent finish (DWR)
- Fabric reinforcement patches: 170D x 30D Kevlar schoeller - keprotec, 85 % nylon, 15 % Kevlar with aramid
The FutureLight technology developed by The North Face is a revolution in waterproof membranes. It is the first time that air permeability is applied as a characteristic of waterproof membranes, unlike conventional membranes, it contains a nanostructure that allows air to circulate through the fabric, improving ventilation and breathability without affecting resistance or waterproofing. This nano fibre structure has made it possible to create a much lighter and more breathable membrane to date. An ultra-lightweight fabric that protects against the elements in the most extreme environments without sacrificing comfort.
*The North Face Dryzzle FutureLight Full Zip trousers are available in three crotch lengths: 76.2 cm (Short), 81.2 cm (Regular) and 86.3 cm (Long).
Quick OverviewThis pant integrates the innovative membrane developed by The North Face FutureLight a milestone in the history of the development of waterproof membranes of more than superior performance.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.