The North Face Evolve II TricLimate DryVent Jacket Navy Blue White Women
The DryVent fabric is designed to be fully waterproof, breathable and windproof. The outer face of the fabric is treated with a durable water-repellent coating that causes rain to form small drops and slide across the surface. Each multilayer fabric is designed to allow heat to escape to the outside. DryVent fabric is also available in various weights, with different textures and technical features offering optimal protection, results and comfort in all waterproof and breathable garments and accessories in the urban and active lines. DryVent clothing and accessories have all seams sealed and are made with specific features for each activity and condition. All waterproof and breathable items with sealed seams carry the DryVent seal.
Among the main features of this jacket we find its detachable inner polar lining offering extra warmth and comfort. The two garments may be worn together or separately for maximum versatility of use and protection.
- Inside jacket: embroidered logo
- Outer jacket: two-layer, waterproof, breathable and all-seam DryVent fabric
- Outer jacket: chin protector and neck lining in brushed knit
- Outer jacket: zipper and velcro in the front centre
- Outer jacket: adjustable hood with visor that is stored inside the collar
- Outer jacket: two side pockets with secure zippers
- Outer jacket: elastic drawcord system at the bottom
- Outer jacket: cuffs in the same fabric with velcro closure
- Exterior jacket: embroidered logo
- Exterior jacket: durable waterproof finish (DWR)
- Inner jacket: zipper in the central front
- Inner jacket: two side pockets with secure zippers
- Inner jacket: elastic cuffs and hem
- Outer material: DryVent two-layer 75D 111.0 g/m2; 100 % Polyester
- Interior material: 100 % recycled polyester fleece lining >m2 190.0 g
- Weight: 810 g
Quick Overview2 in 1 jacket designed for the most active mountaineers, with adjustable hood so that the rain does not stop you and very warm and insulating fabric to keep you warm.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.