The North Face Evolve II Triclimate DryVent Jacket Sky Blue Black
DryVent fabric is designed to be fully waterproof, breathable and windproof. The outer face of the fabric is treated with a durable water-repellent coating that causes rain to form small droplets and slide off the surface. Each multilayer fabric is designed to allow steam to escape to the outside. DryVent fabric is also available in various weights, with different textures and technical characteristics that offer optimum protection, results and comfort in all waterproof and breathable garments and accessories in the urban and active lines. DryVent clothing and accessories have all seams sealed and are manufactured with specific features for each activity and condition. All waterproof and breathable items with sealed seams carry the DryVent seal.
One of the main features of this jacket is its detachable fleece lining, offering extra warmth and comfort. The two garments can be worn together or separately for maximum versatility of use and protection.
- Inner jacket: embroidered logo
- Outer jacket: two-layer DryVent fabric, waterproof, breathable and with all seams sealed.
- Outer jacket: chin protector and neck lining in brushed knitted fabric.
- Outer jacket: zipper and velcro closure on the front centre.
- Outer jacket: adjustable hood with visor that is worn inside the collar
- Outer jacket: two side pockets with secure zipper closure
- Outer jacket: tightening system with elastic cord at the bottom
- Outer jacket: cuffs in the same fabric with Velcro closure
- Outer jacket: embroidered logo
- Outer jacket: durable waterproof finish (DWR)
- Inner jacket: zipper in the central front part
- Inner jacket: two side pockets with secure zipper closure
- Inner jacket: elastic piping on cuffs and bottom
- Outer fabric: Two Layer DryVent 75D 111. 0 G/M2; 100 % Polyester
- Inner fabric: 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece Lining 190. 0 G/M2
- Weight: 1251 g
Quick OverviewJacket 2 in 1 designed for the most active mountaineers, with adjustable hood so that the rain does not stop you.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.