The North Face Gatekeeper Jacket Black Women
- Shell: Two-layer DryVent in 100% polyester 150D fabric 175 g/m2
- Insulation: Heatseeker 80g/60g synthetic fibre
- Detachable hood which is compatible with a helmet
- Side pockets with secure zip
- Two dual zippered chest pockets with zippered closure
- Detachable snow flap with snap fasteners
- Secure zipped wrist pocket with glasses wipe
- Interior pocket for multimedia devices with input port
- Inside goggles pocket
- Weight: 1215 g
- DryVent fabric
It is designed to be fully waterproof, breathable and windproof. The outer face of the fabric is treated with a durable water-repellent coating that causes rain to form small drops and slide across the surface. Each multilayer fabric is designed to allow heat to escape to the outside. DryVent fabric is also available in various weights, with different textures and technical features offering optimal protection, results and comfort in all waterproof and breathable garments and accessories in the urban and active lines. DryVent clothing and accessories have all seams sealed and are made with specific features for each activity and condition. All waterproof and breathable items with sealed seams carry the DryVent seal.
Heatseeker synthetic insulation technology offers exceptional warmth without adding weight. Its fantastic durability and high compression capacity make it ideal for carrying in your backpack or suitcase.
Quick OverviewThis The North Face jacket features a timeless design, allowing you to wear it season after season without going out of style.