The North Face compact backpacks are a must-have on any trip due to their reliable design backed by all kinds of tests. The range of compact backpacks includes classics such as the BOREALIS, RECON and JESTER. Most of these backpacks have an internal organiser pocket, a laptop or tablet pocket, and elastic cords. Some also include the HOT DOG ribbed padding in the device pocket and protect the bottom of the backpack and computer when the bag is left on the floor. Each backpack includes many more features which can be found in the 'features' section.
- FlexVent suspension system with custom injection-moulded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel and a wicking lumbar panel
- The padded laptop sleeve in the main compartment protects your devices from impacts and falls
- Large main compartment for books and binders
- The internally organised front compartment has an additional padded tablet pocket and additional zipped pockets
- The reflective bike light loop, the bottle holder flap and the shoulder straps create 360 degrees of reflectivity
- Two extended mesh water bottle pockets
- Updated front elastic system for external storage
- Comfortable padded top handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Female-specific design available
- Measurements: 50 cm x 34 cm x 19 cm
- Volume: 28 L
- Laptop sleeve: 29.2 cm x 34.3 cm
- Weight: 850 g
Quick OverviewThe North Face backpack is highly popular among experts for its versatility and totally comfortable fit.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.