The North Face Montana Pro GORE-TEX Glove Dark Grey Black
The North Face Montana Pro GORE-TEX gloves are the highest performance model, made for those who need all-round protection in the mountains.
- Strong, waterproof GORE-TEX® insert
- Recycled polyester glove, back of hand and liner
- PFC-free DWR finish for increased water protection
- Heatseeker Eco synthetic thermal insulation is made with hollow core fibres for warmth, performance and durability
- TKA 100 fleece lining for extra warmth
- Goatskin on back of hand panel, knuckles and perforated goatskin on palm for protection
- Progressive pre-curvature is the progressive increase in curvature from the index finger to the little finger, which creates a more natural shape for your fingers when relaxed in the glove
- Piece of cloth to wipe condensation from the nose
- Loop for attaching carabiner to the top of the finger
- Thermo Gauntlet design for a snug fit and added comfort
- Interwoven webbing strap with a buckle on the back of the hand and elastic cord with locking stopper at the wrist for precise fit
- Wrist Tab
- Wrist tabs to keep gloves from falling off when not worn
- Two elastic drawstring clips to keep gloves together when not in use
- Embossed logo
- GORE-TEX: Garments made with GORE-TEX fabric provide maximum comfort and protection in a wide range of activities and weather conditions. The GORE-TEX membrane is water and wind resistant ensuring that no water gets in while allowing your feet to breathe. How is this achieved? Its pores are 20,000 times smaller than raindrops, but 700 times larger than water vapour molecules. In this way, water cannot get in but perspiration can get out and the skin can breathe. Each membrane is tried and tested in the harshest weather conditions.
Quick OverviewThe North Face Montana Pro GORE-TEX gloves are the highest performance model, with features such as water resistance, thermal insulation and skin protection. Designed for those looking for all-round protection in the mountains. GORE-TEX technology ensures maximum waterproofness and breathability in all weather conditions.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.