The North Face Vectiv Enduris 3 Futurelight Shoes Blue Black
The North Face Vectiv Enduris 3 Futurelight shoes are designed to crush your best times on the trail with the comfort, waterproofing and stability of a trail running shoe.
- All upper components include recycled content: the tongue and upper are made of 100% recycled fabric; the quarter is made of 60% recycled content fabric and the liners are made of 50% recycled TPU
- Waterproof and breathable membrane FUTURELIGHT
- TPU rear quarter and high-strength rip-stop fabric for added support and structure
- Reflective heel tabs for added comfort and reflective print on the toe cap
- VECTIV 2.0 rocker midsole with a bifurcated heel and forefoot design and TPU plate for added stability and lateral displacement
- Rocker midsole geometry designed for long-lasting propulsion
- Surface CTRL rubber outsole, made from 10% natural rubber, with prominent 5mm lugs and a soft ground contact design for extra grip on extremely technical terrain
- Weight: 630g
- Surface CTRL: This bio-composite rubber outsole offers superior traction and durability.
- Vectiv : An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and a rocker midsole to convert energy into power and propel you forward.
Quick OverviewThe North Face Vectiv Enduris 3 Futurelight shoes are a revolution in trail running. With their Vectiv technology and Surface CTRL outsole, they'll give you the comfort, stability and traction you need to crush your best times on any terrain. In addition, their eco-friendly design, with recycled components and their waterproof FUTURELIGHT membrane, make these shoes a responsible and resistant option. Get ready to reach new limits with the Vectiv Enduris 3 Futurelight!
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.