The North Face Vectiv Exploris 2 Futurelight Shoes Light Grey Blue
The North Face Vectiv Exploris 2 Futurelight shoes with Vectiv 2.0 propulsion plate technology and Futurelight waterproof and breathable membrane are made for the mountains. They come with an ultra-light and comfortable footbed, geometric rocker midsole and SurfaceCTRL grip, designed to maximise energy on hiking trails. And in the Exploris this means hiking shoes designed for long distances.
The FutureLight membrane is exceptionally breathable and the Cordura ripstop mesh is durable yet lightweight. The heels and toe caps are reinforced for added protection on rocky trails, and the 4mm heel counter helps keep you stable on uneven terrain.
- Instep: Waterproof and breathable membrane FUTURELIGHT
- Made on an updated D width last to fit a wide variety of foot contours
- Sole: VECTIV 2.0 rocker midsole with a bifurcated heel and forefoot design and TPU plate for added stability and lateral displacement
- Rocker midsole geometry designed for long-lasting propulsion
- The midsole is made of premium quality EVA foam and is 2 mm wider than the Summer 2021/Autumn 2021 version
- Wider platform underfoot for inherent stability
- Surface CTRL rubber outsole with prominent 4 mm lugs for extra strength in high wear areas
- Weight: 760 g per pair
- FutureLight: FutureLight with sealed seams is an advanced fabric technology that can be customized to offer optimized combinations of breathable and waterproof protection.
- Surface CTRL: This bio-composite rubber outsole offers superior traction and durability.
- Vectiv: A technology inside the shoe that combines a 3D plate and a rocker midsole to convert energy into power and propel you forward.
Quick OverviewSwitch to Vectiv Exploris 2 with its revolutionary lightweight waterproof and breathable membrane and Futurelight drive plate technology, these are the ultimate trail running boots for the great outdoors. No longer will you be burdened with heavy ankle support and soles that fray in a matter of weeks. Say goodbye to blisters too!
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.