- Upper made of abrasion resistant mesh fabric
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Double-perforated eyelet rows for precise tying
- Collar in molded Lycra fabric
- Protective molded TPU toe cap and seamless blade
- Reinforced tongue
- OrthoLite X55 insole, made of 5% recycled rubber
- Sole unit: Vectiv technology designed to boost energy every step of the way
- Single density 3D plate made of TPU for added stability in any direction the foot is moving
- Rocker midsole geometry designed for long-lasting propulsion
- Single density high rebound EVA midsole
- SurfaceCTRL rubber outsole optimized for trail running
- 4 mm lugs for superior grip
- Upper: Abrasion-resistant mesh fabric with a breathable, waterproof membrane
- Soles: Vectiv Technology
- Insole: Lightweight, breathable OrthoLite technology
- Weight (Pair): 592 g
OrthoLite sockliners offer excellent cushioning thanks to their triple layer compressed layer construction that improve the way your feet fit the shoes. They are highly breathable, being made of polyurethane and manage moisture perfectly. Plus, they are lightweight and can be machine washed.
Vectiv technology combines a 3D plate and a rocker midsole under the foot to convert energy into power and propel you forward.
Quick OverviewVery comfortable boots, perfect for your trekking adventures.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.