The Theragun Mini 2nd Generation Muscle Stimulator is a portable tool to keep you on the move, wherever you go. Now 20% smaller and 30% lighter. The Theragun Mini has demonstrated that it helps to provide pain and discomfort relief and improve recovery. Also, it connects to the Therabody application via Bluetooth, so you can access the library of customised wellness routines.
- Theragun Mini 2nd Generation Muscle Stimulator
- Three heads: Standard ball, damper, Thumb
- USB-A and USB-C charging cable
- Soft carrying case
- 20 % smaller design and 30% lighter than the previous generation
- Triangular shape and ergonomic grip
- Three speeds (1750, 2100 and 2400 PPM) with an LED speed indicator
- Three accessories for personalised treatment
- Compatible with the Therabody app via Bluetooth
- Patented Motor (brushless) with QuietForce Technology
- Battery with 120 minutes of autonomy
- Internal lithium-ion battery with convenient USB-C charging
- Amplitude of 12 mm for long-lasting and deep relief
- Head compatibility: All first and second generation heads
- Size: 141 x 125 x 49 cm
- Weight: 0.45 kg
- Battery life: 120 minutes
- Device warranty: Limited 2-year warranty
- Battery and head warranty: Limited 90 day warranty
Quick OverviewEvery day we do more, become more and work harder. The Theragun Mini muscle stimulator helps to recover a feeling of release and wellness. The muscular stimulator helps to relieve aches and pains and improve recovery, and is a key component to feeling and performing better. Also you will get access to a library of wellness routines with the app.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.