The Theragun PRO 5th Generation Muscle Stimulator is the definitive tool for recovery and pain relief. Find relief from injuries, aches and pains with deep muscular treatment that is scientifically proven and long-lasting. The PRO has been completely redesigned with integrated routines and a visual guide, and an EQ-150 patented second-generation motor that is 20% more silent, so you can achieve power without the noise.
- Theragun PRO 5th Generation Muscle Stimulator
- Six heads: Standard ball, damper, thumb, cradle, Supersoft and micropoints
- USB Type-C Cable and adaptor
- Lithium ion battery (150 minutes)
- Soft carrying case
- Head carrying bag
- 20 % more silent, thanks to the patented QuietForce Technology motor
- Totally redesigned EQ 150 brushless motor
- Four integrated visually guided routines through the OLED screen: Sleep, Warm-up, Recovery and Theragun Relax
- Six high-quality heads for a custom treatment
- Ergonomic design with a patented Theragun triangular grip
- 150 minutes of battery life with USB-C fast charging
- Customisable speed level (1750-2400 PPM)
- Connects to the Therabody app via Bluetooth to obtain custom routines and full control of the device
- Amplitude of 16 mm for long-lasting and deep relief
- Head compatibility: All first and second generation heads
- Head compatibility: PRO wireless charging base / Wireless charger for multiple devices
- Size: 225 x 180 x 210 cm
- Weight: 1.25 kg
- Battery life: 150 minutes
- Device warranty: Limited 2-year warranty
- Battery and head warranty: Limited 90 day warranty
Quick OverviewFree yourself from the pain of muscular injections and achieve freedom of body aptitude. You deserve great victories without muscle pain. The Theragun PRO 5th Generation muscle stimulator is a revolutionary tool that provides long-lasting relief and recovery from pain. The PRO is a clinical treatment with real results and is scientifically designed to adapt to your specific needs to optimise your results.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.