- Fully foldable for convenient assembly, handling and storage
- Large load-bearing capacity for the transport of electric and heavy mountain bikes
- Easy mounting of bikes by removable arms with lockable Thule AcuTight tightening limiters that click when optimum tightening is achieved
- Large distance between wheel clamps allowing the transport of heavy bicycles with longer wheelbases
- Adjustable quick-release buckles with long straps for easy attachment of wheels (up to 4. 7";) allowing transport of fat bikes
- Soft rubber rim protectors that prevent dents and scratches once mounted on the bike rack
- Intelligent foot pedal inclination for easy access to the boot, even with mounted bicycles
- Easy mounting and adjustment of the bike rack before closing the clamping lever thanks to the initial stability when coupled to the tow ball
- Ergonomic transport of the bicycle stand thanks to integrated carrying handles
- Pre-assembled, no tools required
- Includes the Thule EasyFold XT carrying bag to protect you and your car from dirt when transporting and storing the bike rack
- Fixes and locks bicycles to the bicycle rack and this to the tow ball (locks included)
- Max. number of bicycles 2
- Load capacity 60 kg
- Maximum bicycle weight 30 kg
- Dimensions 63 x 123 x 68 cm
- Dimensions folded 63 x 31 x 68 cm
- Weight 17. 9 kg
- Fits frames size 22-80 mm
- Removable frame clamps
- Distance between bicycles 22 cm
- Compatible with carbon frames. Adapter required: Thule Carbon Frame Protector
- Placement of the wheel on adjustable Pump buckles supports
- Tilting function
- Adapts to cars with external spare wheel: No
- Rear lights
- 13-pin power connector
- Compatible with the One Key system
- Lock to lock the bicycle in the rack
- Locks the bike rack to the car
Quick OverviewFully foldable for convenient assembly, handling and storage.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.