To ensure maximum comfort when cycling, the shape of the shoulder strap and the positioning of the chest strap are adjusted to the natural riding posture. 18 liters is the perfect capacity for daily commuting, but the side panels can also be opened to expand the backpack's carrying capacity by up to 50%, if necessary. The roll-top closure and water-resistant liner keep items dry when cycling in the rain. The Thule Paramount everyday backpack is designed for commuters and is the laptop backpack you can rely on every day.
- Roll-up closure and durable, coated materials provide reliable protection from the elements
- Easily access your phone from the dedicated pocket while driving
- Floating laptop sleeve fits comfortably on the back in the natural circulation position, accommodates a laptop up to 16"
- Unfold the side panels to expand capacity by up to 50%, turning the sleek bag into a high-capacity urban cargo transporter
- Stay visible in low light conditions thanks to reflective details visible from all angles
- Generous storage space is ideal for the wide range of contents a bicycle commuter needs, including a change of clothes, jacket, lunch or groceries on the way home
- Large side pocket allows for safe storage of a water bottle or insulated container while driving or walking
- Exterior pockets keep bike lock and personal items within easy reach without having to dig deep into the bag
- Integration of shoulder strap shape and chest strap position increases stability while riding, improving safety, comfort and convenience without the need for a lap belt
- Ventilated back panel and shoulder straps stay comfortable on hot days
- Fixes the helmet on the outside of the bag while off the bike
- 420D nylon materials
- Dimensions: 31 x 28 x 52 cm
- Volume 27 L
- Weight: 1.05 kg
Quick OverviewThe Thule Paramount everyday backpack is designed for commuters and is the laptop backpack you can rely on every day.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.