- Sure-Tight ratchet cables that provide secure attachment to the vehicle.
- Patented FitDial knobs guarantee a perfect fit. in the vehicle.
- Molded rubber pads that provide a firm grip to the vehicle and protect against scratches.
- Quality supports with RDT (road damping technology) that ensure the bicycle and absorb the impacts of the road at the same time.
- Patented No-Sway cages that avoid contact between bicycles or with the vehicle.
- Narrow support arms that support a wide variety of bicycle frames, including small children's bikes, and that fold when not in use.
- System for locking the bicycle to the bike rack and the bike rack to the vehicle (closures are included).
- Folds and stays flat for easy storage and transport.
- This product does not have a universal setting. Please use the Thule Buyer's Guide for information related to specific car models.
- Use the Thule 982 Frame Adapter to mount bicycles with non-standard frames (for example women's, BMX and descent bikes).
- Load capacity: 3 bicycles
- Load capacity (kg): 45 kg
- Max. bicycle: 15 kg
- Weight (kg): 10.6 kg
- Fits all frame dimensions
- Fits all wheel dimensions
- The frame clamps are not removable
- Assembly of the bike rack with adjustable straps
- Lock the bike to the bike rack
- Lock the bike rack to the car
- Compatible with One Key System
- Fits most bikes with disc brakes
- Does not fit cars with exterior spare wheel
- Does not support electric bicycles
Quick OverviewThule Raceway bicycle racks are easy to place, lightweight and with a fast and safe bicycle installation. If what you are looking for is a tailgate bike carrier, the new Thule Raceway models will meet your expectations and you can comfortably carry your bicycles to wherever you choose.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.