- No contact with any part of the bike frame, as the hook holds the front wheel firmly in place
- Suitable for bikes with carbon frames
- A versatile design that fits bikes with non-traditional frames, rear suspension and a bottle holder
- Simple device to change the bike rack from one side of the car to the other side of the car
- The wheel strap secures the rear wheel in the tray
- Fits most bikes with 20 to 29 inch wheels and tires up to 3 inches wide (up to 5 inches with Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, sold separately)
- Maximum bike weight up to 20 kg.
- Locks the bike to the bike rack and the bike rack to the roof bars (locks included)
- Carry capacity 20 kg
- Dimensions: 163 x 31.5 x 10.5 cm
- Weight: 7.7 kg
- Fits round frames of dimensions
- Fits oval frames of maximum size
- Compatible with carbon frames
- Suitable for bike roof racks with 20x20 mm rails
- Suitable for bike roof racks with 24x30 mm rails: Adapter required: Thule T-track Adapter 889-1
- Fits square section bars: Adapter required: Thule Bike Rack Around-the-Bar Adapter
- Compatible with the One Key system
Quick OverviewNo matter your route, Thule systems are developed by specialists in transportation of sports equipment and of any other type.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.