- High load capacity allows the transport of electric bikes and heavy mountain bikes
- Possibility to increase the load capacity up to four bikes by adding Thule VeloSpace XT Bike Adapter
- The extra-long wheel carriers allow the transport of large bikes (up to 1300 mm wheelbase).
- Adjustable quick-release buckles with long straps for easy attachment of wheels (up to 4.7') to allow transport of fat bikes
- Easy assembly of the bikes by means of removable arms with Thule AcuTight clamping limiters that click when the optimum clamping is achieved
- Easy assembly and adjustment of the bike carrier before closing the clamping lever thanks to the initial stability when coupled to the tow ball
- Easy access to the boot even with the bikes mounted, thanks to the smart pedal tilt. Even the largest tailgates can be opened thanks to the wide angle of inclination
- Fixes and locks the bikes to the bike rack and this to the tow ball (locks included)
- You can combine it with Thule BackSpace XT to create a complete luggage rack, which adds 300 l of extra cargo space to the car with very easy access
- Max. number of bikes 3
- Carry capacity 60kg
- Maximum bike weight 30 kg
- Dimensions: 135 x 73 x 79 cm
- Folded dimensions: 135 x 73 x 31 cm
- Weight: 20.6 kg
- Fits frames of size 22-80 mm
- Removable frame clamps
- Distance between bikes 19 cm
- Compatible with carbon frames: Adapter required: Thule Carbon Frame Protector
- Placing the wheel in adjustable Pump buckles
- Tilt function (with bikes)
- Fits cars with external spare wheel: Adapter required: Thule VeloSpace XT 3-Bike Spare Wheel Adapter
- Rear lights
- 13-pin power connector
- Compatible with the One Key system
- Lock for locking the bike to the rack
- Locks the bike rack to the car
Use this Thule Guide to find the right product for your vehicle.
Quick OverviewNo matter your route, Thule systems are developed by specialists in transportation of sports equipment and of any other type.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.